Senior Portrait Tips & Information
We provide the background, the girls' black velvet drape and the guys' tuxedos (size small to extra large)for your formal yearbook portrait.
- Select 1 to 3 outfits (depending on which sitting fee chosen) for your "casual" photographs. For beach photos, be sure to bring a blanket to make your changes under
- Wear comfortable clothes, avoiding bold colors, stripes or designs.
- Set appointment 1 - 2 weeks after having a haircut.
- We edit and correct blemishes. Wear slightly more makeup than usual for photos.
- Feel free to bring props, such as musical instruments, sports equipment and attire or even your car or motorcycle - or favorite pet.
- All photos will be posted in your own online gallery within 24 hours where they can be shared with friends and family.
- We'll supply your school with the formal photo of your choice.
- A $25 deposit or credit card number is required to hold an appointment date. 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule.
- One or two relatives and/or friends can come, as long as it does not become a distraction to the senior.
Come ready to hang loose and have lots of fun. You won't be waiting in line like cattle. We take our time with you and there's no pressure involved. You'll find that it's so easy and enjoyable working with us.. Photos by Janet!
Photos by Janet, Salisbury Maryland and Cambridge, Maryland has been a professional photography studio for over 12 years, serving the entire Eastern shore of Maryland, Virginia and Delaware, specializing in senior photography.
We are an experienced team of photographers who love working with people to assist in capturing all their special memories. We serve Salisbury, Ocean City, Delmar, Ocean Pines, Fruitland, Pocomoke, Crisfield, Accomac, Pocomoke, Crisfield, Berlin, Snow Hill, Bishopville, Princess Anne, Cambridge, St. Michaels, Easton, Annapolis and Dover.
Wedding and senior photographs are our passion. We've done many weddings at the famous Cambridge Hyatt Hotel, Cambridge, Maryland. We have wonderful repoire with or clients, making picture taking fun, with our hang loose, unobtrusive style of photography. We are sensitive to your desire for your special day to be as stress-free as possible.
As you scroll through our website, you will find that the quality of our images speak for themselves. We do many seniors, beach weddings, graduation photos, beach portraits, children photography, family portraits, pet photography and are available for all special events, such as birthdays and anniversaries. We also do photo restoration of old and damaged pictures. We use the best laboratories to insure that you receive the finest quality prints in your choice of color, sepia or black and white.
Our prices are very affordable and our high standard of quality insures that we are the best value around! Seniors and graduates can rest assured that they will feel comfortable working with our friendly staff at our beautiful location on Schumaker Pond and our gorgeous garden studio.
Contact Photos by Janet for the finest professional photography services, Salisbury, Maryland and Cambridge, Maryland at 410-543-4577. Photos by Janet and professional photo studios is conveniently located at 1000 No. Schumaker Dr., Salisbury, Maryland 21804